Forum's life?

« Older   Newer »
TesalionLortus
icon5  view post Posted on 27/7/2012, 10:46     +1   -1

Sorry, but I didnt found better thread. It seems this forum has become completely dead last time... As the test I will see how long will it take before someone write something and notice this new thread...

I'm ready to be active while I can but with such climat here... hmm... I really prefer another website where (maybe isn't much better with number of members) but something is happening there, at least even some kind of really unserious things and fun, while here is so 'empty'. Anyway I want just think about it how to fix this?

Does the Hideout have some kind of 'advertising' somewhere? I mean just link on some pok website, profiles etc so some TR people could notice its exist.

Of course I also will try to promote this forum but last time I really didnt have so much time (coz Im busy with some tasks on another TR website, especially I was busy with special Facebook, Twitter pages idea). I wrote this topic to attract people's attention for this problem...

Or maybe it's just the another thing- there is so few TRUE TR fans....

Musajirou
view post Posted on 29/7/2012, 00:38     +1   -1

Or maybe it's just the another thing- there is so few TRUE TR fans....

While it may be true that there's a few true TR fans, there's also a possibility that they simply don't need such a mean of communication and they use other things for that (f.e. I'm also on Bulbagarden forum, and communicate with people through Skype and dA)

Btw, I'm really busy with other stuff now (like translating the radio) and real life has lots of challenges for me as well and that's why I'm not active.

TesalionLortus
view post Posted on 29/7/2012, 10:46     +1   -1

QUOTE (Musajirou @ 29/7/2012, 01:38) 
I'm really busy with other stuff now (like translating the radio) and real life has lots of challenges for me as well and that's why I'm not active.

Of course, I understand that and I knew about it. I know people have their own lives and are busy with other fan-works. Thats not the point. My point about true TR fans was- on the forum always are some users who made account and then they don't write anything (because they just abandon the forum after 1 h or even if they have intention to come back there, its not going to happen, coz for example they are not so big TR fans). But with higher number of users, you could notice some small group of users who try to be active and are active at least in very small way, even if they don't have time they check the forum sometimes and they could write small post. And thats the point, I dont try to tell that people are not active and be angry, but I try to help.

Of course like you said some people dont need such form if they already have accounts on pokemon forums etc. but for sure there are still many people in the world who gladly could be active here because they dream about only-TR place. But all those people just don't know about this forum and first they need to discover it- and without the help they will never discover it in the deeps of internet...

And I was talking mainly about it. With the things such like this- it's not the only case to create the fan website/forum. It's also very important case to spread (or really try to spread) information about it so the people (who could really enjoyed it) can hear about it.

And that's why I try to place information where I can and try to show such things. Anyway you are propably not the person who needs such deep explanation :D

And now out of the line... Do you still translate radio in full-way? Or short reviews are final work for now? And again thanks for your work with translations ; )

Omega Shadow
view post Posted on 28/8/2012, 04:55     +1   -1

I for one, try my best to be active, just, when I don't see others active, it is a bit discouraging.

Shizana
view post Posted on 3/9/2012, 01:02     +1   -1

QUOTE (Omega Shadow @ 28/8/2012, 05:55) 
I for one, try my best to be active, just, when I don't see others active, it is a bit discouraging.

Same here. Actually I'm a bit busy... again. But I won't mind to be more active with the others here, if I had more room to be. I can't even upload my Fics or somethin', 'cos they're in German only. And my Fanarts aren't this good, I worry. So... there's not much more left to start a conversation or somethin' for me if I don't really know, where to start.
I wonder... I'm neither that shy nor uncreative normally.

LadyZayin
view post Posted on 11/10/2012, 23:01     +1   -1

I'm just too busy U_U.

Shizana
view post Posted on 3/2/2013, 16:16     +1   -1

C'mon guys, let's talk. No matter what. I know u're out there. >_<'

6 replies since 27/7/2012, 10:46   147 views