Who is Your Favorite Team Rocket Member and Why?

« Older   Newer »
Shizana
view post Posted on 17/7/2012, 11:05 by: Shizana     +1   -1

So, I'm back after a long time when my boyfriend was here, and now I'll try to take my part here once again.

Uhm... If I have to choose one, guess I would say that Meowth is my favourite member. He has a deep character, is a strong character himself and he's so multifaceted. U know, there are times when u can laugh a lot with him (or 'bout him, however u wanna name it at last) and there are/were also times, u felt like wanna cry with him. He stands loyal to the team and follows his own goals. Maybe he's a bit overdoing things, but however, even this makes him lovely for me.
I realized how much I love and respect him thanks to that time in Best Wishes, when it seemed like he was abandoned. I rly hated the creators for that idiotic idea, sweared like hell and was crying alot, honestly. Guess this was the most terrible time with Pokémon for me, geez. But I was unspeakable delighted after the whole mess was illuminated.
I rly rly love Meowth, 'cos he's an adorable character. (And a lot dramatic, too. ^^')

But actually I like nearly all of the TR characters. I have a huge weakness for Yamato, Kosanji, Mondo, Buson and Basho, too. Not to question 'bout Musashi and Kojiro, haha.
However: More love for the amazing Nyasu! ❤

4 replies since 5/7/2012, 23:34   149 views