Who is Your Favorite Team Rocket Member and Why?

« Older   Newer »
pokemypoke
view post Posted on 5/7/2012, 23:34     +1   -1

There have been numerous members of Team Rocket over the years between the anime, the games, and the mangas. Who is your favorite and why are they your favorite?

Honestly, I ask this question because I am so torn myself. I have always had such an affinity for the TRio as a group as well as individuals. I can't just choose one. I enjoy the goofy James...the Jessie that is strong and so complex as a human being...and, of course, the Meowth who is so sneaky and snarky. I honestly have never given a thought to favoring one of them over the other. They are so fleshed out as characters and I identify with each one so heavily on such different levels that it feels literally impossible. So I'm very curious as to other opinions.

Other than them, I really like Hun, though he only got Chronicles. Something about him and Attila just seemed right. And I'm always drawn to the sort of genderless characters or those that create some stir in the gender department. Makes him fun for shipping! Plus his sort of cool attitude really appealed to me. I would have really liked to see how he and Attila interacted. Alas. It was not to be.

As for the games and the mangas, I'd have to be drawn to Ariana (love the female exec and, again, very shippable) and Kaede (because LOL ALL OVER!!! & Erika has always been a favored gym leader for me. Interactions were nicely done).

So who is your favorite?

Edited by pokemypoke - 8/7/2012, 20:41

TesalionLortus
view post Posted on 8/7/2012, 15:37     +1   -1

My favorite is of course TRio, hehe... And they are the best for me from anime TR agents so far- because they really have the own unique style and they are representing team rocket in good, worthy way. B/C haven't even own style because they are doing remakes of every JJM motto... As for Hun/Attila they were only in one ep and we don't know much about them but for my taste they uniforms and behavior were more unstylish (i mean more in common way of bunch of bad guys than so great way of professional villains like our TRio but its my opinion and my taste anyway... )

But TRio is the main for everyone around here I think. From others Rocket charcter I like also Giovanni, Zager, dr Sebastian and about Butch, Cassidy i have for them kind of sympathy but nothing more, especially when they were so cruel and rude for J/J every time (while they aren't better or even worse if we see the chronicles ;)

LadyZayin
view post Posted on 8/7/2012, 17:24     +1   -1

I can't pick. I just can't! I'd have to choose between Jessie, Miyamoto, Ariana and Domino. I love them all. I'm too lazy to explain why, except that I definitely identify better to female characters. I also like James and Giovanni, but not as much as the others.

Omega Shadow
view post Posted on 9/7/2012, 22:13     +1   -1

I'd say... the TRio

Shizana
view post Posted on 17/7/2012, 11:05     +1   -1

So, I'm back after a long time when my boyfriend was here, and now I'll try to take my part here once again.

Uhm... If I have to choose one, guess I would say that Meowth is my favourite member. He has a deep character, is a strong character himself and he's so multifaceted. U know, there are times when u can laugh a lot with him (or 'bout him, however u wanna name it at last) and there are/were also times, u felt like wanna cry with him. He stands loyal to the team and follows his own goals. Maybe he's a bit overdoing things, but however, even this makes him lovely for me.
I realized how much I love and respect him thanks to that time in Best Wishes, when it seemed like he was abandoned. I rly hated the creators for that idiotic idea, sweared like hell and was crying alot, honestly. Guess this was the most terrible time with Pokémon for me, geez. But I was unspeakable delighted after the whole mess was illuminated.
I rly rly love Meowth, 'cos he's an adorable character. (And a lot dramatic, too. ^^')

But actually I like nearly all of the TR characters. I have a huge weakness for Yamato, Kosanji, Mondo, Buson and Basho, too. Not to question 'bout Musashi and Kojiro, haha.
However: More love for the amazing Nyasu! ❤

4 replies since 5/7/2012, 23:34   149 views