Who is Your Favorite Team Rocket Member and Why?

« Older   Newer »
pokemypoke
view post Posted on 5/7/2012, 23:34 by: pokemypoke     +1   -1

There have been numerous members of Team Rocket over the years between the anime, the games, and the mangas. Who is your favorite and why are they your favorite?

Honestly, I ask this question because I am so torn myself. I have always had such an affinity for the TRio as a group as well as individuals. I can't just choose one. I enjoy the goofy James...the Jessie that is strong and so complex as a human being...and, of course, the Meowth who is so sneaky and snarky. I honestly have never given a thought to favoring one of them over the other. They are so fleshed out as characters and I identify with each one so heavily on such different levels that it feels literally impossible. So I'm very curious as to other opinions.

Other than them, I really like Hun, though he only got Chronicles. Something about him and Attila just seemed right. And I'm always drawn to the sort of genderless characters or those that create some stir in the gender department. Makes him fun for shipping! Plus his sort of cool attitude really appealed to me. I would have really liked to see how he and Attila interacted. Alas. It was not to be.

As for the games and the mangas, I'd have to be drawn to Ariana (love the female exec and, again, very shippable) and Kaede (because LOL ALL OVER!!! & Erika has always been a favored gym leader for me. Interactions were nicely done).

So who is your favorite?

Edited by pokemypoke - 8/7/2012, 20:41

4 replies since 5/7/2012, 23:34   149 views