Random stuff

« Older   Newer »
Shizana
view post Posted on 20/6/2012, 18:32     +1   -1

I'll answer here instead of the Radio thread 'cos it has nothing to do with the discussion in there.

*wavin' at Tesalion*
Haha, my love! I see, u registered here as well. I'm glad. :)
I answered u just a few minutes ago at the TRSW. Uhm, I feel a bit strange answering u here as well just now. Is it possible that we're stalking each other? :shifty:

TesalionLortus
view post Posted on 20/6/2012, 19:24     +1   -1

QUOTE (Shizana @ 20/6/2012, 19:32) 
I'll answer here instead of the Radio thread 'cos it has nothing to do with the discussion in there.

*wavin' at Tesalion*
Haha, my love! I see, u registered here as well. I'm glad. :)
I answered u just a few minutes ago at the TRSW. Uhm, I feel a bit strange answering u here as well just now. Is it possible that we're stalking each other? :shifty:

Hmm... No. It's not stalking- it's just we are propably ones of few TR fans who think very serious about TR and dont want to give other site the opportunity to accusation about 'luck of commitment'
And by the way- do you know that the creator of this forum is also from Poland? Hmm. How great things TR Poland fans are able to do in the name of TR...

Shizana
view post Posted on 20/6/2012, 21:16     +1   -1

Hehe, maybe. But for me, my first reason was the wish to be connected with other TR fans all over the world and support the fandom itself. Sadly in Germany I'm losing more and more of the last TR fans and so I'm fighting mostly on my own to not to lose my deep love for TR. It's a bit lonely nowadays, haha.
And yeah, I've seen that Musajirou is from Poland as well. And I'm so relieved, that u both are still writing in English instead of Polish, what would be much easier for u two for sure. But to be honest, I thought the whole time that Musajirou would be from Russia.
Wasn't ur Douji written in Russian, Musajirou? I rly thought I've seen some text from u in that language. Also I thought so 'cos of ur first pseudonym "JessieRocketka".

Musajirou
view post Posted on 20/6/2012, 21:45     +1   -1

No, the doujinshi was in Polish. And of course we'd write in English, it's meant to be international forum ;)

Btw, I'm moving this topic to Welcoming Board, since I think it's more appropriate there.

Shizana
view post Posted on 20/6/2012, 23:22     +1   -1

It's just fine with me. I just created it to the Free Talk, 'cos it was more a smalltalk than something else, haha.
Uhm, at this point. May I ask u, why u've changed ur pseudonym awhile ago? Guess I never read 'bout the reason and u made urself a name with ur old pseudonym yet.

Musajirou
view post Posted on 21/6/2012, 01:20     +1   -1

Umm, most people just change nicknames over the time, I guess? That nickname was very old, I've had it since I was 13... as well as my dA account - I just had to leave that account because I couldn't bear looking at my old pictures.

Shizana
view post Posted on 21/6/2012, 13:14     +1   -1

Hm, but they were mostly awesome in my eyes. But whatever, I know what u mean. I just was interested into the background of ur change. :)
And I rly don't get it. I don't get it to set Polish apart from Russian. Guess I will never get the differences, sigh. Why must those two languages be so alike to each other? And everytime I hear from polish people, they aren't... since years I'm hearing that. But yet I don't get it.

Musajirou
view post Posted on 21/6/2012, 13:20     +1   -1

Polish and Russian may sound smiliar to foreigners, yes. But when it comest to a test, they're easy to differ, since Russians don't use Latin alphabet.

Shizana
view post Posted on 25/6/2012, 20:58     +1   -1

It has become pretty quiet here. Don't let my last hopes die, guys! ^^'

Musajirou
view post Posted on 25/6/2012, 21:26     +1   -1

You're too quick with making assumptions like that. Forum barely started... Besides, it's better to encourage other people to post by thinking of interesting and fun threads.

Shizana
view post Posted on 26/6/2012, 14:39     +1   -1

Uhm, yeah, u're right. I've got the nerves to shout, thinking of I don't have a few good ideas myself. But I'm pretty busy right now with writing to get my actually deadline for the story until this weekend. And after this I'll be away for the next coming two weeks most of the time, I just will take quick visits a day to all of my important spots then.
But I'm pretty sure it will become great with the time. We got an awesome start in my opinion and right now we've gathered some nameable people in here. Makes me feel pretty good. ^__^

Besides that, I can't see ur avatar anymore. It's broken.

TesalionLortus
view post Posted on 28/6/2012, 09:36     +1   -1

Don't worry, I also think forum have the chances. Just like Musaijioru said- its only the begining.

Musajirou
view post Posted on 28/6/2012, 15:13     +1   -1

QUOTE (Shizana @ 26/6/2012, 15:39)
But I'm pretty sure it will become great with the time. We got an awesome start in my opinion and right now we've gathered some nameable people in here. Makes me feel pretty good. ^__^

Thanks, I hope so too ;)

Besides that, I can't see ur avatar anymore. It's broken.

Thanks, I fixed it arleady.

Giovanni Rocket
view post Posted on 26/8/2013, 21:40     +1   -1

Hi! :) Just saw this on the Hideouts and Projects page, amazing! Surprised I didn't notice this sooner ;)

13 replies since 20/6/2012, 18:32   171 views